HGS display

Just a quick question with the HGS. It seems to be a flat display overlaid onto the glass. With the default 787, it is collimated and can only be seen from certain angles, like the real thing. I would ask if it is a sim limitation, but that couldn't be. is there a way to implement that into the CRJ? 

Already been answered in multiple threads that it isn't possible with Asobo's SDK.

The 787's HUD was not collimated correctly last I checked. Maybe better than CRJ, but it isn't correct. If this had been changed, Aerosoft would implement collimated HUD already as with their previous CRJ Pro. They are not able to.

11 hours ago, Laertes said:

Already been answered in multiple threads that it isn't possible with Asobo's SDK.

The 787's HUD was not collimated correctly last I checked. Maybe better than CRJ, but it isn't correct. If this had been changed, Aerosoft would implement collimated HUD already as with their previous CRJ Pro. They are not able to.

Ok. Well then hope I Asobo gets it implemented soon, because a decent bit of immersion is lost seeing the HUD display from any angle. looks like my FS9 HUD from the Ifly.

Archived