Is there any good Simbrief profile?

shnt

Hi :)

Ive just started my 1290nm flight from LZIB to HECA and Ive noticed that Simbrief calculated 6975kg of fuel, which according to flight computer is not enough for almost 2000kg of fuel, so Ive been thinking if there is some simbrief profile settings, which could be more accurate for that ? 

These are straight out of the manuals and the books from Bombardier. The only thing I was unable to find was the individual pax weight so I've set it at 185, a number I found surfing the forums. let me know if the links work fine. 

CRJ-550 https://www.simbrief.com/system/dispatch.php?sharefleet=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

CRJ-700 https://www.simbrief.com/system/dispatch.php?sharefleet=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

3 hours ago, HornetAircraft said:

These are straight out of the manuals and the books from Bombardier. The only thing I was unable to find was the individual pax weight so I've set it at 185, a number I found surfing the forums. let me know if the links work fine. 

CRJ-550 https://www.simbrief.com/system/dispatch.php?sharefleet=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

CRJ-700 https://www.simbrief.com/system/dispatch.php?sharefleet=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

Thanks a bunch. I was about to post asking for these.

4 hours ago, SeatBose80 said:

Thanks for providing these. Does anyone know whether the fuel factor needs changing? Thanks.

only change the fuel factor if you find that you are burning more or less fuel than what simbrief calculates. we can only find if that needs changed with lots of flights and data.

Archived