HUD always down

Querer

Hi

Yes I have now this HUD issue since recent update of MSFS 2020 it will not retract at all Prior to that no single issue except Radio com switch seemed around the wrong way .. off when should be on  on when should be off setting

Help weould be good... nothing gets rid of the HUD

On 3/31/2021 at 10:51 AM, Enno said:

Yes, I got the "hand".

But - I was finally able to solve the problem in the following way:

I recognized that after the deinstallation several files were still left in the simulator's folder

...LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj.

I made a backup of these files and then deleted the content of the folder.

Now I made a fresh reinstall of the CRJ. During this installation and the following initialization the files were newly generated.

Now the HGS completely behaves as it is supposed to. It doesn't come down automatically and it is possible to move it up and down again.

Maybe this could serve as a workaround for users experiencing the same problem?

I made it and it was done. But next flight, HUD was down again and it can not be closed.

So after every Sim Update we have this. Is there any chance that a stable solution or a reliable workaround could be found by Aerosoft/Asobo (without fingerpointing)?

• Deputy Sheriffs

We all would be more than happy to have a stable version of the sim and its add-ons. And AS is always in close contact with Asobo to adress existing and upcoming problems. But this does not prevent new issues with nearly every sim update. And all devs are effected by those issues. E.g. yesterday after the last update devs were not able to load and work on their current projects in the sim. All this is been heavily (to say in a friendly manner) discussed in the MSFS forum. You can follow those discussion over there: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/latest

My very personal conclusion:

After downloading for over 12 hrs an update to finally get a messed up sim, I'll leave it as it is and spend more time with my P3D installation.

vor 1 hour , mopperle sagte:

We all would be more than happy to have a stable version of the sim and its add-ons. And AS is always in close contact with Asobo to adress existing and upcoming problems. But this does not prevent new issues with nearly every sim update. And all devs are effected by those issues. E.g. yesterday after the last update devs were not able to load and work on their current projects in the sim. All this is been heavily (to say in a friendly manner) discussed in the MSFS forum. You can follow those discussion over there: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/latest

My very personal conclusion:

After downloading for over 12 hrs an update to finally get a messed up sim, I'll leave it as it is and spend more time with my P3D installation.

That´s a fair statement, thanks. The only thing is, my FSX PC is gone over the rainbowbridge. And I spend some € into MSFS. My fault.

• Deputy Sheriffs

No need to add "Me too" posts on this issue as it's well known and should be part of the 1.0.6 update to fix the issues caused by SU5. We'll all just have to wait for the update, as also noted in the banner at the top of the page

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Flyer59 said:

cant Aerosoft do something to help

Yes (Be sure to read the follow-up comments on CRJ issues fixed and sim Hotfix)...

Also, as noted just two posts above your question.

• Deputy Sheriffs

According to Hans Hartmann (Dev), it's now sorted out. See here, then two and four posts after this:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thread locked until after the sim hotfix (due Friday or maybe next Monday) and CRJ version 1.0.6.0 hits.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived