Curious about 900/1000 progress

Firstly, just want to state how much I love the 700/550, I have had an off and on relationship with flight simulating for some years but I have been absolutely obsessed with the crj since its release. I don't think I have been this enthralled with the simulation experience since I was introduced to FSX at 12 years old. 

I cannot wait for the crj 900/1000 release and am curious when we can expect to hear a status update about it and perhaps see some previews?

I also apologize if this is not the appropriate forum for this inquiry. 

Again, thank you to the Aerosoft team for their brilliant work.

• Like 6

You and I both, I thought it was strange that the preview section of the CRJ was closed when the 900/1000 is still planned for release, frankly I'm going to be as hyped for that as I was the 700/550! To quote Jaws...... well kind of my VA "is going to need a bigger boat!"

• Like 6
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 6:20 PM, UptownJones7 said:

Firstly, just want to state how much I love the 700/550, I have had an off and on relationship with flight simulating for some years but I have been absolutely obsessed with the crj since its release. I don't think I have been this enthralled with the simulation experience since I was introduced to FSX at 12 years old. 

I cannot wait for the crj 900/1000 release and am curious when we can expect to hear a status update about it and perhaps see some previews?

I also apologize if this is not the appropriate forum for this inquiry. 

Again, thank you to the Aerosoft team for their brilliant work.

On 3/29/2021 at 6:33 PM, bluemoon51 said:

You and I both, I thought it was strange that the preview section of the CRJ was closed when the 900/1000 is still planned for release, frankly I'm going to be as hyped for that as I was the 700/550! To quote Jaws...... well kind of my VA "is going to need a bigger boat!"

On 4/15/2021 at 9:37 AM, PilotTimo said:

I would like to have an answer too on that. Its strange...

In case you haven't seen it yet -