FPS improved after update

Chris Torres

Was there something done to improve this in the update? I've had to disable screens to not lose a ton when turning on displays. Would be nice to not have to turn off the FO screens! Looking forward to trying the update later on.

9 hours ago, MarcusIsnard said:

I am seeing significant performance improvement of 10 FPS as well with 1.0.0.1! I was previously having issues where my frames were dropping by 25-30% after turning on the displays. 

Ooh, that would be nice. I'd drop from 55 (scenery dependent) to 30-35 when the APU came on.

I'm looking forward to trying it.

About 10 - 11 FPS increase for me too, and a perfect ILS into Heathrow with VNAV calculations that work :) thank you. Now I guess you need to make sure the next patch doesn't break the FPS increase ;)

vor 8 Stunden , Joaot1997 sagte:

Anyone managed to get the update on the in game marketplace? Mine still says up to date, but still have the old version

we have to wait for MS to release the update, also wish they were faster and let it slip in "in between" their usual marketplace update cycles on Thursdays like when they also released the CRJ on a Tuesday

• Aerosoft
51 minutes ago, LH4371 said:

we have to wait for MS to release the update, also wish they were faster and let it slip in "in between" their usual marketplace update cycles on Thursdays like when they also released the CRJ on a Tuesday

It should be available very soon though.

On 3/29/2021 at 6:54 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

There are no plans to disable displays at this moment, perhaps when things are more stable with the sim.

Volume 1 on page 27:

PFD/MFD Display Rendering Allows you to select if the PFD/MFD are either rendered in the...

Show VC Displays while 2D Displays are visible Toggles if the VC displays are still visible or not in case a 2d view of a VC display is opened

At least at some point you apparently had such plans and it seems they did made it in to the sim. Why did you decide to remove them?

I have found the fps of the CRJ to be very good, getting a steady 30fps just about everywhere. I have also noticed i don't seem to get any stuttering with the CRJ compared to other aircraft.

Archived