Will there be an option to turn off certain screens in a future update?

jer2929

The CRJ is a very smooth performing aircraft, which is awesome! but I've done a number of tests cold and dark/vs powered up and I lose on average 20-25fps the second the fans and systems come online. Miraculously, I tried the perf improvement mod (Basically disabling a number of the FO screens/clocks/etc in the panel config file) and I had a huge difference. Fully powered up I've been getting some of the smoothest and best performance I've had in ANY aircraft. It is truly a joy!

Instead of having to manually disable the screens in the panel.cfg file, it would be a nice option to be able turn them off in the cockpit or via the EFB. Is this possible? Would be great for folks like myself who are very easily main thread limited by the screens. The disabling of the screens tends to make a big difference for some, and not for others, most likely depending on your rig.

Cheers,

Archived