Framedrop Problem with the Yoke

Hello, unfortunately I can no longer find the topic that was once here in the forum.

There is, at least with me, still the problem that if I pull the Joke back, I have very bad FPS, I push them forward they are better and better. Gibts it for this meanwhile a solution?

Mod Edit: Changed title from Joke to Yoke

• Jack9183 changed the title to Framedrop Problem with the Joke

Well if you are looking for an answer maybe re title your post to Yoke and not Joke.

There are some movements that are fluid but you senses don't perceive it so. Maybe you have some delays in your inputs.

• Herman changed the title to Framedrop Problem with the Yoke
  • Deputy Sheriffs

From the header:

If you cannot find the message you posted we probably moved it to the correct forum section!

This may be what you were looking for:

1 hour ago, Jack9183 said:

The ones in the post you linked have nothing to do with the problem I'm having with the frame rate dropping in when moving the joke, or am I mistaken?

Maybe this one:

I'm still working and testing but... first check this:

1) flightsimulator.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility -> FLAG Disable full screen optimization  !

2) then same page tap on... Change high DPI settings -> FLAG  Override high DPI scaling behavior 

3) go down to Scaling performed by: SELECT Application.

4) Confirm with  OK -> then Apply ->then one more Ok

5)close Flightsimulator.exe properties.

6) Start the SIM.

This will not resolve a lot the yoke fps beaviour but this shoud improve your overall FPS. ( I jumped from 28 to 34 stable inside the cockpit) Additionally, if you have G-SYNC disable it and Put ON the GPU acceleration within Windows if you didn't this yet. Hope this could help.

Let me know.

Francesco

2 hours ago, Jack9183 said:

thx but i found not the exe, and the order who i suspect can i not open

Exe position depends on the version you own, steam or MS store. 

MS store is here: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.x.x.x......

This folder is reserved to system access and you would add Administrators (local windows group) to view and enter to reach flightsimulator.exe. But don't try this  if you have not Windows skills in managing permissions. 

There are some youtube step-by-step guides.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Currently we simply don't understand what is causing this kind of behavior for some users while it's all good for others. None of our testers is able to recreate this. But we are looking into it if we find a solution somehow.

• Developer
Just now, Secondator said:

Currently we simply don't understand what is causing this kind of behavior for some users while it's all good for others. None of our testers is able to recreate this. But we are looking into it if we find a solution somehow.

I tried that for several hours myself, but no cigar. I wasn't able to reproduce this even once.

unfortunately but one of the most serious, on an addon airport I can hardly do anything after programming the FMC and starting the cab because the frames of 50 first go down to 30, and then to 15. Under these circumstances the machine is not flyable for me.

Archived