Taxi lights problem CRJ 700

AleItalia

Unfortunately, that is fairly realistic for the CRJ, haha. Taxi lights don't really light up anything straight ahead of you. I suggest turning on the nose landing light as work around in the meantime.

3 hours ago, AleItalia said:

Hi guys, I kindly ask you, if possible, to increase the intensity of the taxi lights, because you can't see anything.

Alessandro

You wanted realistic simulation, you got it! 

Still better than the B1900 I flew. Still not sure what that taxi light switch did. 

Hehehe, I thought it was anemic too. But I realized while it isn't great visibility, it is actually enough. Though it could be more of an issue at some of Asobo's airports where there are no lights at all. But that isn't a CRJ issue, that's normally a PAL issue.

5 hours ago, AleItalia said:

Hi guys, I kindly ask you, if possible, to increase the intensity of the taxi lights, because you can't see anything.

Alessandro

This is how the jet actually is. The taxi lights are garbage, so I turn on the nose landing light along with the taxi lights when I taxi at night. If you go to an airport at night, with a number of CRJ's flying out, you'll see a fair few of us do that.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived