N2 at 25% when I power on

Zolton

Whoa, there is a great video for this, and you only have to wait a few seconds to get to the part you're asking about. And, guess which aircrash it's for?

Here's somehting which you may find even more helpful.  People are always most welcome to post whatever questions they may have and we are always happy to answer them, ALWAYS!  After all, we're all flight simmers too, and we got our start (no punn intended) just like you and everyone else in the community.  That said, the Flight Simulation community has been around now for over 40 years, and the level of fidelity of the aircraft, systems, flight simulation software, weather engines, airports, navigation, charts, and procedures are so close to real life that there is an amazing level of crossover between flight simulation and aviation.  In fact the lines get so blurry that you will often find statemtents such as "not for aviation purposes" on any webpages.

Moreover, flight simulation and aviaiton sites have been around for a great many years and they are all indexed (somtimes hourly or even more often than that) by Internet search engines.  Now, it's best to have a working knowledge of the terminology related to your question, but someone new to flight sim can build their terminology very quickly by looking at the documentation provided with the aircraft and/or doing a basic search and reading a little on the first few websites they are taken to.

Again, this is only meant to provide you with some addition tools to help you learn about flight simulation and the aircraft, and I'll say again that none of mind answering questions or helping those new to the community.

My very best wishes to you!

Best wishes!

I had the same Problem. The reason was, that the switch on the honeycomb yoke was set to "start" instead of "off". Hope it helps.

Best wishes

Archived