Can I delete the imported default scenery file?

michael1508

Hi Peter,

I am experiencing an issue with my P3D/Jeehell system. Since a few days my ILS data is wrong > I am following the glidepath on the PFD, but it's always 600 ft too low compared to the precomputed path according to the MCDU Progress page.

I would always touchdown 500m before the runway ... like in "Die Hard II" :(

The only thing I remember I changed, was deleting the default scenery.cfg profile in the Scenery Config Manager. I believe, I wouldn't need it, as I created my own profiles.

But although I selected all sceneries in my own profile, I am experiencing above ILS issue. And Jean-Luc found out, that a lot of ILS bgls are missing in the FMGS Navdata look up.

Could it be, that this could relate to my deleting of the default imported scenery file? I tried to start P3D without Simstarter to check, if the issue also appears with the P3d original scenery settings, but here I am also experiencing a strange error now, as P3D crashes the moment, I start Mobiflight on my client pc to connect to P3D. This does not happen, when I start P3D via Simstarter. Could this also be caused by missing scenery data?

Thanks,

Michael

• Developer

If you delete files from the sim you should start the sim first without SIMstarter.

After you've done this and all files are recreated you can import the prepar3d.cfg in the MasterConfig Set.

Archived