Any spad profiles for the CRJ and the GoFlight MCP-PRO?

I'm about to fumble my way through assigning simconnect and lvars for the CRJ release in MSFS 2020

Before I spend hours trial and error (i'm new at this so i'm slow - it took me an entire afternoon to setup the FBW a320 lol) - I thought i'd see if anyone had successfully setup their MCP or simliar autopilot for the CRJ I can use as a cheat-sheet for the right LVARs so I don't have to sort through the list of all of them to see which ones and which values work?

If you have Spad.Next -- are on the Alpha and have the LVAR Bridge installed in your community folder then click on a button in your MCP and use the "Online Snippet" to the right...  Complete Device and look for my MSFS ASCRJ FCP VA 737 MCP ....  I think that was how I published it....

Anyway it is a device under my author name...  

video to come...  I had to do the Saitek one first as I thought more people would have that unit....

• Aerosoft

I don't think we will see the GoFlight MCP compatible soon.
PollyPot still does not support L-Vars :
https://shop.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/goflight-interface-tool.html

Better use another device such as the Logitech Multi Panel or the Bravo Throttle buttons.
Spad.next is one of the possible interface utilities to the L-Vars : 
https://www.spadnext.com/home.html

34 minutes ago, SimWare said:

I don't think we will see the GoFlight MCP compatible soon.
PollyPot still does not support L-Vars :
https://shop.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/goflight-interface-tool.html

Better use another device such as the Logitech Multi Panel or the Bravo Throttle buttons.
Spad.next is one of the possible interface utilities to the L-Vars : 
https://www.spadnext.com/home.html

Spad supports the Go Flight Panel....including the MCP

Please login to display this image.

Thanks!

I bought the licence but where I can find the Alpha version. What I have installed from the site is not the Alpha and there is not LVAR support. There are few only for the throttle. 

I see LVAR Bridge exe file but it is for FSX atc.. and I receive an error... 

4 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

Francesco

4 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

1 minute ago, az1228 said:

Thanks!

I bought the licence but where I can find the Alpha version. What I have installed from the site is not the Alpha and there is not LVAR support. There are few only for the throttle. 

Francesco

Start with this video -- it shows you where in the app to enable alpha support.... Do alpha

next up.... you need to install the LVAR Bridge

4 minutes ago, az1228 said:

Ohhh I see that ...... but I dont see the LVAR Bridge MSFS zip file, where it is? 

I miss steps?

34 seconds into the LVAR Bridge configuration is where to get it....  If you don't have it then it means you have not done the Steps yet to move to the Alpha channel... Flip the switch to alpha like in the first video... Shut down Spad... Restart... it will update... when it opens...check that you have v0.9.10.13 as that was just put out on like monday...

Then follow the rest of the configuration video...

Just now, az1228 said:

yes, sorry I'm stupid. got it!

much appreciated!

Not Stupid... no need to say that...

We all miss things...  Further at this point it is almost like I need to do a "start over again" video on just the basics of "Get Alpha Mode Setting, close, open, update, Install LVAR Bridge, Enable Settings for LVAR Bridge, Open again...." 

Ok now it works ! Thankyou. I'm trying to see the profiles already there for CRJ and MCP.

There is a quick reason why the MCP hangs  after some activity, especially knobs rotation ? 

Evry time I have to unplug - re plug the MCP and restart Spad. 

Francesco

7 hours ago, az1228 said:

Ok now it works ! Thankyou. I'm trying to see the profiles already there for CRJ and MCP.

There is a quick reason why the MCP hangs  after some activity, especially knobs rotation ? 

Evry time I have to unplug - re plug the MCP and restart Spad. 

Francesco

This is the Windows Power Management issue -- This is a nightmare...  You need to open Device Manager and go to all the USB Hubs and USB controllers and devices...  Then you need to select the power management tab and make sure that you have all of them uncheck the "Allow windows to put this to sleep"...  Usually Spad will give you a Pop up notification on startup about this... unless you told it to never bother you again :)...

I think if you run Spad as Admin one time it will do that for you... But I just go to it manually...  And Yes after windows updates you some times have to go back and do it AGAIN.....  I really wish there was an easy global setting for this.  

Archived