ACSoft

To not have to restart my test flight, I have paused the simulation (pressing ESC) to go dinner. It was in the  middle of my flight, at cruise flight level 28000. So the game was paused this way for about 1 hour.

When I started back, I had two messages. One speaking about oxigen problem for the passenger cabin and an other one about cabin pressure.

I switched to manual and was able te read a cabin altitude pressure of 24300 and a ratio of 300^. I tried to correct this using the commands, but apparently nothing worked. So I give up, because it was time to do my descent.

I don't know it is the most appropriate forum for this feedback (sorry if not), but anyway, I hope it might help you.

Glad to hear it is already known and sorry for the redondancy, but it is difficult to read all the past of a forum when you are new to it.

Hope you will find a solution, esoecially for the cockpit cabin pressure management commands, which seem actually KO, almost in our case.

2 hours ago, ACSoft said:

Glad to hear it is already known and sorry for the redondancy, but it is difficult to read all the past of a forum when you are new to it.

Hope you will find a solution, esoecially for the cockpit cabin pressure management commands, which seem actually KO, almost in our case.

I have it too but i don't use the pause.... today i was climb to FL380 and a PASS OXY ON warning, and CABIN ALT warning  got! I didn't know how to solve them :( Pressure buttons seem not working 

11 hours ago, Khendal said:

I have it too but i don't use the pause.... today i was climb to FL380 and a PASS OXY ON warning, and CABIN ALT warning  got! I didn't know how to solve them :( Pressure buttons seem not working 

In the case where you have low cabin pressure and the passenger oxygen masks deploy during climb, this is usually because the packs were not turned on. Both packs should be turned on before engine start as part of the preflight checklist.

If the cabin temperature is extremely cold in the CPAM display (like -38C) this is a clue that the packs are not running.

On 3/28/2021 at 2:46 PM, JRBarrett said:

In the case where you have low cabin pressure and the passenger oxygen masks deploy during climb, this is usually because the packs were not turned on. Both packs should be turned on before engine start as part of the preflight checklist.

If the cabin temperature is extremely cold in the CPAM display (like -38C) this is a clue that the packs are not running.

Next time i got the error, i will check for packs...but it's strange...i always follow entire checklist. But thanks for the Tips.

On 3/28/2021 at 12:44 AM, Khendal said:

Same here I definately didnt use pause, yet the cabin pressure system was broken. The overhead cabin pressure switches dont seem to work and the emergency de pressure system doesnt work either.

Good job weve no PAX...just an annoying message!

Cheers

Archived