Engines spool up - throttles don't move

Thought I'd give the new version (2.4) a spin to see if it works well enough to fly. Even was able to download and configure the Bravo driver. Everything seems to be working properly with the exception of the throttles. I could not get them to move. With FSUIPC, Without FSUIPC and configured directly from P3D. Makes no difference. I then loaded the ready to taxi profile with everything configured and engines running. Throttles still won't move, however the engines do spool up.

Same issue.  Had no problems before upgrading to 2.4.  Now throttles do not move and engines seem to go from idle to TOGA with little no movement.  Unable to calibrate in EFB... throttles not being seen.

• 7 months later...
  • Aerosoft
On 3/27/2021 at 2:36 AM, Dan Bonenfant said:

Thought I'd give the new version (2.4) a spin to see if it works well enough to fly. Even was able to download and configure the Bravo driver. Everything seems to be working properly with the exception of the throttles. I could not get them to move. With FSUIPC, Without FSUIPC and configured directly from P3D. Makes no difference. I then loaded the ready to taxi profile with everything configured and engines running. Throttles still won't move, however the engines do spool up.

Hi Dan,

A couple of questions please.

- You are talking about CRJ Professional for P3d, right ?

- Wher did you buy it from ?

- Can you please show a screenshot of your throttle assignments ?
- Can you temporary move the whole "Modules" folder away from the P3d root folder and try again ?

- What Windows version is in use ?

Best regards.

• Aerosoft
36 minutes ago, R Smith said:

Hello SimWare.

I have since fixed this, sorry i forgot to edit this post.

Hi,

could you let the others know how you fixed the issue?

Archived