Online Verification Required

TB1

Hello, can someone explain what I need to do to fix the online verification required error that is stopping me from downloading a purchase. I have verified the creation of my account already so I'm unsure what I'm doing wrong.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The online verification has nothing to do with the download problem you have.

As the download works fine for me using different browsers and from different networks and I suggest that you give a different browser (e.g. Edge) a try.

The online verification happens later during the setup, when your email address and serial number are getting verified online.

33 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

As the download works fine for me using different browsers and from different networks and I suggest that you give a different browser (e.g. Edge) a try.

The online verification happens later during the setup, when your email address and serial number are getting verified online.

ok I will try on a different browser thanks

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

Please login to display this image.

I tried on Edge had the same issue 

• Deputy Sheriffs

I asked for your browser, as the first error give n is very common in combination with Chrome (you can google for it).

What you might try is to download it with a download manager.

Also I would try to turn off the AV software while downloading, maybe something is blocking it.

Or are there any restrictions from your provider?

9 minutes ago, mopperle said:

I asked for your browser, as the first error give n is very common in combination with Chrome (you can google for it).

Also I would try to turn off the AV software while downloading, maybe something is blocking it.

I've tried without AV and unfortunately that  didn't work I'll try with a download manager now and I don't believe I have any restrictions but if you know a way to  check I'll do that too

47 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Using a download manager worked thanks for the help

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived