TCAS

SixFootScream

It would be working with ivao interface like Aurora?

In default Aircraft works fine when you active the transponder inside cockpit and changes the   Ivao software mode correctly.

But with CRJ it doesn´t works

any suggest?

Thanks!

vor 36 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

It could be we simply do not use a default variable for this to make the system more like it is in the real aircraft.

Well, in that case it renders the whole system inop for people like me who only fly online. 

Online traffic also isn't shown on the ND. 

• Aerosoft
20 hours ago, MatzeH84 said:

Well, in that case it renders the whole system inop for people like me who only fly online. 

Online traffic also isn't shown on the ND. 

A few days ago I saw 42 MSFS CRJ's flying on Vatsim.

Simply put.... if you can ONLY use the default sim variables you are severely limited in how realistic an aircraft can be. This has been always been that way and always will be. 

seams they just need to to set the default vars together with their addon Lvars, like for seatbelt switch and so on etc... dont know why but these simple var inconsistences are sooo oooold already, it have a addon beard about 20 years long, pretty realistic this day`s with barber shops in lockdown. (seams to be a SDK problem again)

Archived