EDDS Scenery under P3Dv4.5

dnunes

After a major computer problem I have been reinstalling my software. Today I have reinstalled the Stuttgart (EDDS) scenery. My problem is that instead  of seeing tarmac I see green terrain. I have been testing at stand 16. The jetways are there and work. Behind the aircraft I see level discontinuities in the ground. The default scenery is OK. I have disabled my OrbX open LC area but the problem persists. I have performed a P3D repair without any result.  I have looked to my previous flights and have confirmed that the installation was correct until last December. What else can I do?

Regards,

Domingos

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please let us know:

P3D version

EDDS product name and version

Have you set the insertion point on the ORBX tool?

Please login to display this image.

Hello Bob,

I am running P3Dv4.5 and the airport scenery is German Airports Stuttgart Professional V1.10. I have not been using the OrbX tool as I have the Lorby Scenery Configurator where I can place the most adequate order for the scenery. Anyway I tried the OrbX tool as you have suggested. The result was the same.

Meanwhile I realized that after my computer problem and starting the re-installation of all my software, I have added a new OrbX addon: Vector. I had made some tests and found that coast lines were really improved. This addon does not show on my Lorby tool, unlike other OrbX addons such as OpenLC Europe, England... So I cannot change its priority.

So I tried to uninstall it, via OrbX Central. And then my Stuttgart airport is correctly displayed!

I will try to use the P3D tools to change the priority of Vector. If that does not work I will contact OrbX.

Thanks for your support.

Kind Regards,

Domingos

• Deputy Sheriffs

Pleaese forgot this Lorby tool. Changing the priority of Orby products works only via the library insertion point in the OrbxCentral settings.

The Lorby tool in combination with other tools only messes up your system.

Hello Bob,

I have reinstalled Vector, but this time I had a look at the "Configure, Airport Elevation Corrections, Auto Configuration". And it worked... Now I have Vector installed and Stuttgart Airport is correctly displayed.

Thanks again,

Domingos

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived