Thrustmaster - TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition

Hello, order n.1120295189 (12th of Feb)

Thrustmaster - TCA Quadrant Add-On Airbus Edition

Thrustmaster - TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition

On the 1st of March, Marius Ellenbürger told me that Aerosoft were expecting to ship at least the Officer Pack soon. But no joy as of today.

Any chances you have updates?

It would be very helpful if you could setup a page or a forum post where you regularly update us about these pre-orders and the status of shipments, otherwise I (and I believe also other customers) feel a bit left in the dark.

Something like Overclockers UK are doing would really help in terms of transparency and managing our expectations.

Thanks

MarcoDS

• Aerosoft

The issue is that this would lead to expectations we might not be able to keep. Seen that ship that is stick in the Suez canal... If it takes a long time to solve that (if they need to unload it, it could take 3 weeks) we are pretty sure some of the sticks are on that ship or a ship behind it.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply, but I'm not sure I'm following: you do create expectations when you are not providing any information, apart from "it'll be very soon"

Being transparent on how many orders are in the queue and how many items you have received and are ready to be shipped would give us more clarity.

I appreciate is more work, though

• Aerosoft

But the fact we received orders only means we might ship it to warehouse that deliver to Amazon, Alternate etc. It still does not mean any serious information is given.

Look at the page you quote. 90% is xx back orders left - Zero incoming. How does that help a customer? It does not tell him when he will receive an order. 

On 3/26/2021 at 7:29 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Look at the page you quote. 90% is xx back orders left - Zero incoming. How does that help a customer? It does not tell him when he will receive an order. 

It helps managing expectations.

Anyway, is it possible for me to know when Aerosoft are expecting to ship my order? Or, perhaps, if you are expecting any stock in the next days?

Best

m.

• Administrator

That is exactly our problem. Since the partial delivery at the beginning of February, we have not received a delivery, nor was our supplier able to give us a date.
Without a statement from the supplier, it is simply impossible for us to communicate anything with our customers. I promise you, it drives us crazy, too.

Greetings,
Marius

On 3/29/2021 at 9:28 AM, Marius Ellenbürger said:

That is exactly our problem. Since the partial delivery at the beginning of February, we have not received a delivery, nor was our supplier able to give us a date.
Without a statement from the supplier, it is simply impossible for us to communicate anything with our customers. I promise you, it drives us crazy, too.

Greetings,
Marius

Thank you for this Marius, really helps us customers who have been on backorder for months :)

• Administrator
vor 17 Minuten, Marco De Sanctis sagte:

are there any news? I've seen you said you had received a shipment. 

Would be nice... We have not received a delivery about Thrustmaster devices yet.

Greetings,
Marius

Archived