Updater says 1.4.2.1 but MCDU doesn't show new changes

Granman

Hello,

I recently uninstalled my A318-A321 and did a reinstall with the latest version on Simmarket which was 1.3.1.0 I believe. Then I updated to v1.4.2.1 through the updater and it couldn't locate ASC_FP_OnAuto.wav so I just copied ASC_FP_On and renamed it to that and it started up properly.

But then I noticed in the MCDU that I don't have the Option/Checklist Viewfocus options or the other changes mentioned in the changlelog like Pause at N.Altstep. Also noticed the font looks funny.

I am using P3dv4.5 and do have Chaseplane.  

Any advice?

Thanks,

Marc

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any ideas on this? I have uninstalled/reinstall a few times following Aerosoft's guide but no luck. No anti-virus running. I feel like I did everything correct starting with the proper download from Simmarket. Wish they had a complete 1.4.2.1 version there so I could skip the updater and see if that works. I did notice when using ASVersion Info (1102) it said I didn't have P3dv4.5 installed but clearly it is since everything else seems to be working fine.

Thanks,

Marc

Archived