HUD improvements

bendead

One thing I was really excited about was the HUD, I had great memories of the 737NGX on FSX, sadly it's lacking in term of fidelity "MSFS limit" and accuracy

Is this something that you will improve in the very near future, next hotfix/patch or is this not on the top part of the priority list?

The HUD in mine is very clear. The only problem I'm having is focusing on it. I don't know what the problem is or how to explain it. It's almost as if my Reverb G2 is placing everything in the field of the HUD at the same distance instead of making things outside the plane, for example clouds or runways, appear further away. 

• Developer

I fixed an issue with the calculation of the zero degree pitch line position for the upcoming update. For the missing collimation, we don't have a fix by now - but this is simply a matter of SDK documentation. The way we used for the P3D and FSX versions doesn't work in MSFS.

Archived