Selecting a route in the FMS says route loaded but it is not really loading

ParadiseFlight

Whether I try using a route I saved earlier in the FMS or a route exported from Simbrief, the FMS says route loaded when I select the route, but the legs page is empty and page 2 of FPLN is also empty and no star or sid is loaded. Attached is a sample route I tried loading.

KSLCKTUS.flp

I had issues with loading flight plans and found it was caused by having some flight plan filenames with more than 8 characters in the flight plan folder. When I deleted those from the flight plan folder, the other flight plans worked again. Plus check if flight plan get's loaded into Secondary flight plan.

5 hours ago, Steve6248 said:

I had issues with loading flight plans and found it was caused by having some flight plan filenames with more than 8 characters in the flight plan folder. When I deleted those from the flight plan folder, the other flight plans worked again. Plus check if flight plan get's loaded into Secondary flight plan.

Hey you're right, it loaded as the secondary flight plan! I was able to then click ACTIVATE, and then EXEC to move it to primary.

Is that how it's supposed to load, into secondary?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived