Sounds level

I have an issue with MSFS sound level, I already lowered aircraft engine and environment. But I would like to know on the CRJ, what volume level controls cabin announcement and  height callout during landing?

Hello

I would like to add to the questions above. Back in the FSX the Digital Aviation CRJ had a folder where all cabin and flight deck sounds were stored. That allowed me (and I'm sure many other sim pilots) to replace them with whatever sounds or cabin ann was preferred. Is something like that available 7nder MSFS CRJ? If so, where these sounds could be found? Being able to replace them would not onlymake a lot of us happier hearing safety demo in a language of a country we operate from but would also make colleagues above poblems easier to manage with any online sound adjusting programs.

Thank you

Best

Andrew

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry that is no longer possible with Wwise soundsets.

Which volume setting is controlling cabin announcement and height callout? I would really like to bump those up

Archived