Why was the Flight plan thread closed?

SuperSixBravo

Ok a very kind forum member inboxed me the solution and it works.

DELETE ANY FLIGHT PLANS WITH MORE THAN 8 CHARECTERS IN THE FILE NAME.

This has solved my issue. Have to say the way the original post was closed is a serious red flag! Why do that? We just needed help!

1 hour ago, SuperSixBravo said:

Why do that? We just needed help!

If it's not in the FAQ yet, then yes they should have tell you how to do it :

DELETE ANY FLIGHT PLANS WITH MORE THAN 8 CHARACTERS IN THE FILE NAME.

On my different posts, I have the same issue, no official answer or solution, for example, if the HUD, is working the way it's supposed to do, like FPS showing where your plane will end, or what will happens if you use a different camera height, or if it's normal to not get VNAV to an airfield without STARs or procedures.

No idea if those feature will be in the next update or not...

2 hours ago, SuperSixBravo said:

Ok a very kind forum member inboxed me the solution and it works.

DELETE ANY FLIGHT PLANS WITH MORE THAN 8 CHARECTERS IN THE FILE NAME.

This has solved my issue. Have to say the way the original post was closed is a serious red flag! Why do that? We just needed help!

I figured it was because there was already a long post with pretty much the same info. We really don't need more than one.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived