Thank you for this great aircraft. It's a game-changer for MS2020

Jude

Now that I've got my Alpha and Bravo gear 100% mapped it is freaking awesome. Good controls sure help. The only thing I'd wish for is detents on my flap handle so I may end up using the up/down switch anyway.

Agreed, if I'm honest, I was skeptical how good this would be straight off the bat as a 1.0, I thought for sure there were going to be more issues given the complexity and that MSFS is still a new environment, but I have to say you guys have done a great job, I'm sure there's still little things to iron out and that's natural as the environment matures and you get to fine tune things, but really enjoyable experience in the sim for this level of flying.

4 hours ago, Miguel Perales said:

used it multiple times online. 0 issues

Yeah not sure why there is a handful of us that cant use it at all with Vatsim/ vpilot.  Cant transmit or receive.  

9 hours ago, Seth2413 said:

Yeah not sure why there is a handful of us that cant use it at all with Vatsim/ vpilot.  Cant transmit or receive.  

Have you found a fix for this yet?

16 hours ago, Seth2413 said:

I reset in vpilot what receives and transmits voice and it was fixed instantly. 

14 hours ago, Kewtz said:

Have you found a fix for this yet?

Yes I did and posted it in the threads relating to it.  In a nutshell I have multiplanel and honeycomb yoke and use spad.next.  I have a switch binded to 'avionics' on/off so I can use the multipanel switches and knobs on the CRJ and also the A320.  Once I turned that switch on it turned on the vpilot radio freq and all works.  Happy days once again.  

Archived