Configurator - one condition multiple variables?

Is there a way to set one condition to fire multiple commands? In the newly released Aerobask Phenom 300, turning the HDG or ALT dial in the sim actually fires off 2 or 3 different commands. Not sure why, or if they're necessary, but that's what they do. If I had to guess one command actually changes the value, the other triggers the animation. Either way, when setting conditions in the Configurator you have the option to "Show Variable Area" which allows you to attach a command when that specific condition is true, but as far as I can tell, only one command. If I want each condition of the inc/dec dial (ALT, HDG, etc) to fire off multiple commands, do I need to create 5 press events each with a its own condition, then add multiple variables underneath it? I'm not sure  how the Conditions and variables work if you do NOT check the "Show variable area" box. Do all the variables you set in the "Variables" section fire if the Condition is true? 

• Aerosoft

Hi,

yes...in your case that seems to be the best case: define multiple press events with their related AND/OR-linked conditions and add as many variables to them as you like. As with the "Show variable area" you can only drive one variable which is directly tied to this one condition evaluating to true.

Thanks. I've gone ahead and did that and yep it works as intended. Each condition of the selector dial (ALT, VS, HDG, CRS, IAS) now is its own press event and i can add multiple variables to each.

• Aerosoft

Very nice it works as you intended!

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived