EDDB Brandenburg Ortho problem

Hello, I had Brandenburg scenery for quite some time now and at first (i think) and i think from the beggining i had a problem with ortho. My ortho tile doesnt show, and there is no patch for ortho or something. And now i don't use the airport anymore because i can't figure out what the problem is. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

• Developer

Well... as EDDB has no custom mesh there should not be any problem with self made orthos. If there is one we need more detailed information about what is actually happening. The included EDDB ortho is an overlay which is put on top of the mesh covering whatever is there and this also works with ortho4xp or any other mesh. With ortho4xp you will see your ortho tile outside the EDDB ortho coverage and you will see the EDDB ortho inside the coverage (of course) and if this is working everything is fine.

Archived