Saitek Throttle Quadrant Only works Properly when in Calibration mode

Hello,

I have a Saitek Throttle Quadrant, i've been having issues with the throttle inputs jumping around, and the engines shutting down when bringing the throttles back to idle.  I have read other threads with people having similar issues, and i double checked to make sure I do not have mixture set to one of my levers.  The visual thrust levers in the cockpit do not jump around and move normally as im moving the levers on my throttle quadrant, but the actual input going to the simulator is very erratic and can be seen when in the outside view with the hud displayed, jumping between 10-20 percent.  I know this isn't exactly a high quality throttle quadrant but I don't have this issue on any other planes.

The interesting thing is that my throttles work perfectly fine when I have the calibration screen open on the cockpit aerosoft flight manager.  The thrust levers do not visually move when this is open but the throttle input is correct.  Any ideas on what may be causing this or how to fix it? 

Thank you

• Aerosoft

Yes, I agree with HighFlyer.
Please check if no other axis or even button of ANY connected device isn't still asssigned to some throttle function.

Archived