CRJ Can't get engine one to start, Please help

I need some help. I don't fly too much as I don't have a lot of time. But when I do I can not get CRJ engine one to start no matter what I try. I have followed videos, and manuals but the engine will not start. I have tried to start it manually and using Ctrl E, I have also tried to load it ready to taxi. Nothing works. Any ideas? I am to the point of giving up now. 

Any more details on the process you are using and what you are seeing? Is the APU running prior to the engine start attempt? When you push the start switch, do you see N2 increase? Any problems moving the throttle out of the cutoff position? I know you mentioned videos, I assume you have found TheDude's video series, right?

Same problem here. Followed The Dude tutorial 3 times and no Joy. Engines won't start. APU running Hydraulic pump 3A running. After 3 times failure following with video I tried to start it logically on my own. But nothing is going on. Also there is a difference in cold and dark state between my mfs2020 and The Dude video. On his aircraft is full totally cold. In my MFS when I start on gate battery is already on and some switches are in on position. Maybe here is problem

Tried to start them from ready to start option. Starters are engaging but I just cant start them. I'm waiting for n2 to go above 20 like in video. Moving red lever fuel shut off valve up moving throttle to idle and nothing. It making me a little angry already

Problem is in throttle calibration.

I noticed that right after apu going on bus both engines are self idle position according to n2 reading 25. Even when thorttle is in cutoff position in plane. I was fumbling my thorttle around middle position and than engines are spooling up. Now I'm looking how to calibrate my warthog thorttle to fit with CRJ.

Archived