How to set AP ALT change value on my joystick ???

Hello

Because the altitude control button and the PFD display are not close, the biggest problem for me is I'm not able to assign keys on my joystick to change the AP reference altitude.

I tried with Spad.Next, but the altitude increased from 1500 to 1500 feet..

Is there a fix planned ?

Thank's

It does work using spad.next by setting LVARs. You need to increase the variable ASCRJ_FCP_ALT_CHANGE by one (or decrement to decrement). To access this LVAR, you need the beta version of spad.next. You can switch to it in the settings.

There are also several other posts in this forum about the same topic.

2 hours ago, HighFlyer51 said:

It does work using spad.next by setting LVARs. You need to increase the variable ASCRJ_FCP_ALT_CHANGE by one (or decrement to decrement). To access this LVAR, you need the beta version of spad.next. You can switch to it in the settings.

There are also several other posts in this forum about the same topic.

Hmm, I tried exactly that and it didn't change for me. Changing it through the event editor didn't change the value either. It was just stuck and could only be changed by the Altitude knob in the cockpit.

I'll try again after work.

The Spad.Next inc/dec commands didn't work so I resorted to a simple C# script plugin. Now it works perfectly. It is even fast in that if I turn the Bravo's knob quickly the altitude changes quickly.

Here is the script if anyone is interested. Send a 1 or -1 to the RotaryChange* function to do a change.

using SPAD.neXt.Interfaces;
using SPAD.neXt.Interfaces.Configuration;
using SPAD.neXt.Interfaces.Events;
using SPAD.neXt.Interfaces.Scripting;

namespace AerosoftCrj
{
    public class RotaryChangeAltimeter : BaseClass, IScriptAction
    {
        public void Execute(IApplication app, ISPADEventArgs eventArgs)
        {
            AltChangeDataDefinition.SetValue((int)eventArgs.NewValue);
        }
    }

public class RotaryChangeVerticalSpeed : BaseClass, IScriptAction
    {
        {
            VsChangeDataDefinition.SetValue((int)eventArgs.NewValue);
        }
    }

public class RotaryChangeHeading : BaseClass, IScriptAction
    {
        {
            HeadingChangeDataDefinition.SetValue((int)eventArgs.NewValue);
        }
    }

public class RotaryChangeSpeed : BaseClass, IScriptAction
    {
        {
            SpeedChangeDataDefinition.SetValue((int)eventArgs.NewValue);
        }
    }

public class BaseClass
    {
        protected static readonly IDataDefinition AltChangeDataDefinition = EventSystem.GetDataDefinition("LVAR:ASCRJ_FCP_ALT_CHANGE");
        protected static readonly IDataDefinition VsChangeDataDefinition = EventSystem.GetDataDefinition("LVAR:ASCRJ_FCP_WHEEL_CHANGE");
        protected static readonly IDataDefinition HeadingChangeDataDefinition = EventSystem.GetDataDefinition("LVAR:ASCRJ_FCP_HDG_CHANGE");
        protected static readonly IDataDefinition SpeedChangeDataDefinition = EventSystem.GetDataDefinition("LVAR:ASCRJ_FCP_SPEED_CHANGE");
    }
}

On 3/23/2021 at 9:17 PM, F-GAPZ said:

Hello

Because the altitude control button and the PFD display are not close, the biggest problem for me is I'm not able to assign keys on my joystick to change the AP reference altitude.

I tried with Spad.Next, but the altitude increased from 1500 to 1500 feet..

Is there a fix planned ?

Thank's

I have exactly the same, took me a couple of hours to set the altitude select buttons with spad.next but they increase or decrease by 1500... what value do i need to change to fix that ?

pfff, paid 50 euro's for the plane and another 25 euros for just to map my altitude select and it still doesnt work well.

Archived