ADG (deploy) when you click on esc Key

Aymerix

Hi, 

I have a problem when I press the esc key to go to the game menu. When I return ingame, the ADG is deploy and engines are off.
I looked in the key configuration, but the esc key is not assigned to this function.

Can you help me?

• Aymerix changed the title to ADG (deploy) when you click on esc Key
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Aymerix,

Do you have any control axis binded to your mixture axis? After some investigation it seems like that MSFS will check all axis positions after leaving the ESC menu and set them accordingly. So if you have mixture assigned to an axis and it's set to 0, that will lead into engines cutting off and if you are in flight and and lose all AC power the ADG would deploy in that case.

I have this with a lot of planes. But then after going back to your flight (from the menu) the flaps are deployed suddenly.... did not find yet what it causes but probably something in the HC Bravo. With CRJ this problem does not happen by the way...

To me it happens with flaps. It actually seems to be bound to the Thrustmaster Airbus Edition and what you bind to it. It doesn't happen (at least in my experience) with every other stick. 

• Aerosoft
46 minutes ago, Abriael said:

To me it happens with flaps. It actually seems to be bound to the Thrustmaster Airbus Edition and what you bind to it. It doesn't happen (at least in my experience) with every other stick. 

Weirder and weirder.... I wonder if we need to call in a exorcist.

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, Abriael said:

This would be same case as explained earlier that if you have flaps assigned to an axis the command from this axis is not registered when the CRJ initially loads (or it probably is but the initialization of the panel state will override this). When you leave the esc menu the axis position is registered again and this time the according command happens in sim as well. Be it mixture, flaps, control input or whatever axis binded command.

On 3/23/2021 at 2:37 PM, Secondator said:

Hello Aymerix,

Do you have any control axis binded to your mixture axis? After some investigation it seems like that MSFS will check all axis positions after leaving the ESC menu and set them accordingly. So if you have mixture assigned to an axis and it's set to 0, that will lead into engines cutting off and if you are in flight and and lose all AC power the ADG would deploy in that case.

That's it! Problem solved. If I put the mixture to the maximum, there is no problem. If they are on 0, engines stoping.
TNAHK's !

Archived