Any updates on Amazon UK orders? - Throttle quadrant

Hi, 

I pre ordered the throttle quadrant on Amazon UK in October. I notice there were some updates three months ago in January that new dates should be provided but i cant see any news since then. Amazon have been nothing short of useless in providing info. You get the usual copy paste "we are working to fulfil your order" rubbish. 

Surely someone, somewhere must know whats happening with these?

Thanks

• Administrator

Unfortunately, Aerosoft can't answer this question either. Of course every device Amazon receives is from our warehouse in Paderborn, but we don´t ship the stock directly to Amazon.
Furthermore, we actually don´t know how many units Amazon receices from a single batch and how many pre-orders they have, which is why we are completely unable to provide further news.
We are also not allowed to speak for another company. I think that in the end only Amazon can answer your question. I really hope you get your order soon!

Greetings,
Marius

Thanks for your reply. I understand you are unable to answer those questions. 

Are you able to say whether or not Amazon are actually getting shipments though? It would be nice to know if there's at least something happening. 

When talking to Amazon you get a random customer service agent who has no clue and just says "its being worked on" as a standard response, so you cant help but feel like nothings actually being done and it has been forgotten about and i'd be as well accepting I will not receive the order.

Thanks again 

Archived