Honeycomb Alpha buttons

vor 18 Stunden , fakeflyer737 sagte:

I’m not sure I understand how to configure the rotary knob that selects which AP selection I’d like to change, can some one help ? I got all the buttons figure out 

Just use the templates for AAO provided in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

@bLindye First off thanks so much for sharing your knowledge. Where did you find the sim variables (i think that's what the mfsf commands are called in code language)? For example, I would like to add a button to the Bravo for pitot/probe heat. But I tried creating an RPN changing your cowl command to pitot and probe but nothing working (not a programmer so it's probably user error). I would also like to add yaw damper and thruster on/off switches if I can figure out what they're called in AAO language. Thanks

56 minutes ago, pokes116 said:

@bLindye First off thanks so much for sharing your knowledge. Where did you find the sim variables (i think that's what the mfsf commands are called in code language)? For example, I would like to add a button to the Bravo for pitot/probe heat. But I tried creating an RPN changing your cowl command to pitot and probe but nothing working (not a programmer so it's probably user error). I would also like to add yaw damper and thruster on/off switches if I can figure out what they're called in AAO language. Thanks

Check that video from 10:20 ->

You need to enable dev mode in sim and then you find Model Behaviour tool where you can find all variables/scripts.

Archived