FIX INFO Page - Rad Cross working?

Has anyone got the Radial Cross function to work properly on the FIX Info page of the FMS? I've got the Dis Cross to work but not the Rad Cross.

If so, any tips on getting it to work?

And does the Abeam function work?

And what does the LEGS page Rwy Update function do? Can't find that in the manuals. Does it work?

3 hours ago, Steve6248 said:

And what does the LEGS page Rwy Update function do? Can't find that in the manuals. Does it work?

To my knowledge... It updates the FMS position to the runway threshold coordinates (IE. should be pressed after lining up on runway). However, because positional accuracy isn't really an issue in a sim I assume this isn't actually simulated, but I am guessing.

@bobbyfuzzy Thanks!

@Svaly The message is "No Intersection". I have tried with many different radials to see if works but always says "No Intersection". If I enter a Distance Cross it gives a Rad Cross. If I then use that Rad Cross as another Fix it still says "No Intersection".

I fixed another issue with flight plans loading and now tried the FIX Rad Cross again and it's working. 

Although only working when there's a flight plan loaded and the Rad Cross intersects the flight plan. 

Otherwise it says "No Intersection"

Unless I’m mistaken, I believe a Rad Cross should be able to be entered that doesn’t intersect the flight plan path. If that is correct, please can that be updated in a future patch.

One example of how this would be beneficial is to extend a runway centreline for approach awareness. I know the INTC CRS function can also be used for this but that too is not currently working for a manually entered radial. 

• 10 months later...

Archived