CTD CTD CTD Has to Stop

Never got CTD before the CRJ. I love the CRJ!!! So damn smooth and a joy. I had to reload windows because of the the CRJ install broke it. Am I the only one???? Had a few flights and it is fantastic.

• Developer

That's definitely not a CRJ flightplan file. They use the file extension .flp and look completely different. From the name, it's a flightplan for Flight Simulator X (the 15 year old one).

Please login to display this image.

vor 25 Minuten, Hans Hartmann sagte:

That's definitely not a CRJ flightplan file. They use the file extension .flp and look completely different. From the name, it's a flightplan for Flight Simulator X (the 15 year old one).

I use this format every day for the CRJ in MSFS and it works fine. It even insert SID and STAR directly. So no issues here with this format. Never had any CTD.

Had a CDT twice today with a simbrief flightplan but have not had issues before. It was EGCC to ENBR. The flightplan loaded fine but it would crash when I went to the DEP/APP page and clicked ILS 17 for ENBR. Both times it instantly froze and crashed about 10 seconds later.

On 3/24/2021 at 8:09 AM, Carsten12 said:

I use this format every day for the CRJ in MSFS and it works fine. It even insert SID and STAR directly. So no issues here with this format. Never had any CTD.

I don't see how. The contents of the PLN file is 100% different to that expected by FMC. You can load the PLN file into MSFS, but that is nothing to do with the CRJ so if that is causing issues then you want the MSFS forums.

I too have no issues importing the FLP format into the FMS, except for the know sorting bug that Hans knows about, but that is not a CTD.

vor 1 hour , TRYstang sagte:

Had a CDT twice today with a simbrief flightplan but have not had issues before. It was EGCC to ENBR. The flightplan loaded fine but it would crash when I went to the DEP/APP page and clicked ILS 17 for ENBR. Both times it instantly froze and crashed about 10 seconds later.

Maybe you should contact Navigraph, seems like a navdata issue. Nver had any problems at all and I flew to a lot different airports in Europe.

vor 38 Minuten, Thx1137 sagte:

I don't see how. The contents of the PLN file is 100% different to that expected by FMC. You can load the PLN file into MSFS, but that is nothing to do with the CRJ so if that is causing issues then you want the MSFS forums.

I too have no issues importing the FLP format into the FMS, except for the know sorting bug that Hans knows about, but that is not a CTD.

Believe me, if I tell you, that I am using the CRJ fpl from Simbrief for the CRJ in MSFS than it is how it is. I use the downloader. How? Download, stored, loaded up MSFS and loaded the flightplan. 4 legs today and not a single issue. I dont care about format or what ever. If it works I am pleased, and it defenetly does work. No joke. And I dont use anything related to MSFS. Only the enviroment. I load the pln direkt via the FMC.

vor 44 Minuten, vegasjon777 sagte:

That .FLP is correct- see my screenshot below of my MSFS folder- These all have worked without any issues.

Yep it does work very well.

9 hours ago, Carsten12 said:

Yep it does work very well.

it works for me on other routes, not on the route I chose this time. I have flown the route and loaded it in on the A32nx without issue, not sure if this is a very different process behind the scenes. And yes, I have loaded the route just as you have above.

So as an update my crash is based on selecting the ALUV2N arrival and then hitting RWY ILS 17-W on the FMS. Not to do with loading the route. No idea what is causing this but it crashes as soon as I hit that

Archived