CRJ no longer loading flight plans.

SuperSixBravo

Today I wanted to do a flight LICR - LIME,

Everything has been fine, I created the flight in Simbrief as usual put it in the correct folder. However now none of the plans load, It says plan loaded but no LEGS, and the Dest / origin are empty. The nav data is fine. I can put in my plan manually but its quite tedious when it worked fine before.

I tried everything, reset the plane by following the guide, and I have now re-installed it, but I am still having this issue. Even plans that worked before wont work? 

What could this be?

Have you checked well?

I mean, when you load an FPL it will be stored as "Sec FPL", not the active one.

So, after having loaded the FPL please go the secondary fpl page, here you should find it. Activate the FPL as  primary one and here we go ;)

Exactly the same issue for me. Was working previously. Now no flight plans load. The message says it's loaded but nothing loads. Either manually entering the flight plan file name into the Route LSK 2L on the Flight plan page or selecting in the Route Menu page. Now doesn't work for the original plans that came with the aircraft or imported simbrief plans. Plan details not showing up in Secondary plan or Active plan.

On 3/23/2021 at 8:05 AM, Andrea P. said:

Have you checked well?

I mean, when you load an FPL it will be stored as "Sec FPL", not the active one.

So, after having loaded the FPL please go the secondary fpl page, here you should find it. Activate the FPL as  primary one and here we go ;)

I have checked this, does not work. Nothing in the second or first flight plan. This is getting silly now, it used to work

I just deleted the non-original flight plans and loading a flight plan now worked. I've gradually added back in some custom plans (simbrief) and they are working at the moment

I've had no issues yet. Did you EXEC it after activating?

Copycat 🙂

7 minutes ago, Cygnific said:

Maybe a stupid question, did you press EXEC after loading the plan?

I think I've determined the issue that was happening for me. I had some saved flight plans that had more than 8 characters in the filename. When I remove these from the flight plan folder, the other plans (8 characters in file name) then loaded correctly.

Archived