ADG and esc Key

Aymerix

Hi, 

I have a problem when I press the esc key to go to the game menu. When I return ingame, the ADG is deploy and engines are off.
I looked in the key configuration, but the esc key is not assigned to this function.

Can you help me?

Pressing ESC and then resuming will synchronise the virtual controls in the cockpit with the position of your physical controls, so if you have anything mapped, deliberately or not, to a switch that is set to a position that would stop your engines, this is what would happen.

I'd check all bindings, using the 'Assigned' category, to see if you have any potential candidates.  

The fuel mixture axis had this effect on other aircraft, whether they had a visible fuel mixture control or not, but I am fairly sure that will not be the case with the CRJ.

Ah, I've just checked and moving the mixture lever back to full lean does kill the engines in the CRJ, despite the fact that the CRJ doesn't have a manual fuel mixture control.

You might want to either unmap that axis or, as I tend to do now, just push the mixture lever forward to full rich.

Archived