Hi there,

When trimming the aircraft the trim rate seems very rapid. I timed and noted the aerosoft CRJ trims at about 0.9 units per second.  I checked out this video (see 15:40) and did some timed calculation that shows the actual crj trim rate is closer to 0.5 units per second. So that's nearly double the rate compared to the actual aircraft.

Please consider adjusting this, I think it will help the trimming of the aircraft not feel quite so sudden or strong.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Purr said:

Hi there,

When trimming the aircraft the trim rate seems very rapid. I timed and noted the aerosoft CRJ trims at about 0.9 units per second.  I checked out this video (see 15:40) and did some timed calculation that shows the actual crj trim rate is closer to 0.5 units per second. So that's nearly double the rate compared to the actual aircraft.

Please consider adjusting this, I think it will help the trimming of the aircraft not feel quite so sudden or strong.

Thank you.

If you have FSUIPC you can modify the trim speed rate. I have it set globally but I think you could set up different rates for different a/c via "Profile specific" check-mark in box. You'll need to enter the offset ID shown. In the Parameter box you dictate trim rate (shown as 100 in this example but this you can change and it's up to you to experiment)  and the +/- value of 16384 depending on whether you're assigning trim up or down and these are listed as "ELV Trim UP ------- Offset Sword Increment & ELV TRIM DOWN ------- Offset Sword Decrement"

Please login to display this image.

7 hours ago, dihedral said:

If you have FSUIPC you can modify the trim speed rate. I have it set globally but I think you could set up different rates for different a/c via "Profile specific" check-mark in box. You'll need to enter the offset ID shown. In the Parameter box you dictate trim rate (shown as 100 in this example but this you can change and it's up to you to experiment)  and the +/- value of 16384 depending on whether you're assigning trim up or down and these are listed as "ELV Trim UP ------- Offset Sword Increment & ELV TRIM DOWN ------- Offset Sword Decrement"

Thank you I set this up and it works very well and it’s great that I can adjust the trim rate as needed. 

5 hours ago, Purr said:

Thank you I set this up and it works very well and it’s great that I can adjust the trim rate as needed. 

You're very welcome!

Cheers,

Archived