On ILS: Going green, GS stays white

On approach, I have selected the nav source to LOC, and the approach mode is engaged. LOC is green, GS is white. Ive tuned the ils and confirmed the course. I can see the green dot of the GS indicator going down passed the horizontal marker and still the ap doesnt descent on the gs. I waited until full deflection and it still didnt do anything. I disconnected the ap and flew it manually. I might have done some mistakes earlier where I didnt select the nav source to loc when on the ils, but this time I was particularly aware that I should do that, and still it didnt work. 

GS tracking is really broken. They say it happens in all MSFS aircraft but this is the only one I'm flying right now. I believe they are working on coding a fix. Very frustrating. 

1 hour ago, haskell99 said:

GS tracking is really broken. They say it happens in all MSFS aircraft but this is the only one I'm flying right now. I believe they are working on coding a fix. Very frustrating. 

I dont fly "all aircraft" in MSF, but I do fly the FBW a320 and the WT CJ4, and it never happens with them. I actually never had this issue before in MSFS, and Ive been flying almost every day since august 2020. 

19 minutes ago, august78 said:

I dont fly "all aircraft" in MSF, but I do fly the FBW a320 and the WT CJ4, and it never happens with them. I actually never had this issue before in MSFS, and Ive been flying almost every day since august 2020. 

I agree. Those are the only 2 I fly and have zero issues. I wonder if they have custom coding for AP? 

2 hours ago, haskell99 said:

I agree. Those are the only 2 I fly and have zero issues. I wonder if they have custom coding for AP? 

The WT certainly does, and im sure the FBW has *some* custom ap but not to the extent of WT. It's a surprise to me that two freeware companies could make this a non-issue, but Aerosoft cannot?

1 minute ago, august78 said:

The WT certainly does, and im sure the FBW has *some* custom ap but not to the extent of WT. It's a surprise to me that two freeware companies could make this a non-issue, but Aerosoft cannot?

I did read in another post that Hans was going to work on custom coding that. Fingers crossed. 

Archived