On ILS: Going green, GS stays white

On approach, I have selected the nav source to LOC, and the approach mode is engaged. LOC is green, GS is white. Ive tuned the ils and confirmed the course. I can see the green dot of the GS indicator going down passed the horizontal marker and still the ap doesnt descent on the gs. I waited until full deflection and it still didnt do anything. I disconnected the ap and flew it manually. I might have done some mistakes earlier where I didnt select the nav source to loc when on the ils, but this time I was particularly aware that I should do that, and still it didnt work. 

1 hour ago, haskell99 said:

GS tracking is really broken. They say it happens in all MSFS aircraft but this is the only one I'm flying right now. I believe they are working on coding a fix. Very frustrating. 

I dont fly "all aircraft" in MSF, but I do fly the FBW a320 and the WT CJ4, and it never happens with them. I actually never had this issue before in MSFS, and Ive been flying almost every day since august 2020. 

19 minutes ago, august78 said:

I dont fly "all aircraft" in MSF, but I do fly the FBW a320 and the WT CJ4, and it never happens with them. I actually never had this issue before in MSFS, and Ive been flying almost every day since august 2020. 

I agree. Those are the only 2 I fly and have zero issues. I wonder if they have custom coding for AP? 

2 hours ago, haskell99 said:

I agree. Those are the only 2 I fly and have zero issues. I wonder if they have custom coding for AP? 

The WT certainly does, and im sure the FBW has *some* custom ap but not to the extent of WT. It's a surprise to me that two freeware companies could make this a non-issue, but Aerosoft cannot?

1 minute ago, august78 said:

The WT certainly does, and im sure the FBW has *some* custom ap but not to the extent of WT. It's a surprise to me that two freeware companies could make this a non-issue, but Aerosoft cannot?

I did read in another post that Hans was going to work on custom coding that. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1