AP HOLD not working correctly (wrong direction and hdg)

As shown below the hold functionality seems not to be implemented correctly. 

Flight plan: EDDS - EDDM with RIXED4A arrival and hold at ROKIL at FL80.

Plane turns left insteaf right and the inbound heading also seems to be off. 

Published hold per chart:

Please login to display this image.

HOLD in flight plan:

Actual pattern:

Same for me. I was flying the ILS Rwy 34L approach at KRNO, transitioning via FMG. The hold was set up correctly at APIME (automatically, which was great). The aircraft should have flown a parallel entry to initiate the hold, passing the fix outbound heading 164, making a left turn back to APIME after 1.1 minutes and then making a right turn at APIME for the first (and only) circuit of the hold. None of that happened. The aircraft crossed APIME and kept making a series of meandering left turns, never executing a proper entry or getting established in the hold. I've been successful with a direct entry to a hold, so I suspect the problem may only occur with parallel and possibly teardrop entries. Anyway, I hope we get a fix for this sooner rather than later. 

Another hold that didn't work properly. Transitioning from DSD, same deal as above. Should have been a parallel entry, with right turns, instead the auto pilot just flailed around with left turns. I also couldn't exit the hold. I pushed the Exit Hold LSK which then showed armed, but I finally had to choose direct TISTE to continue on with the approach. 

Archived