Screens frozen after starting flight in the air

Vicinian

I wanted to practice an approach, so I started my flight in the air. Which, by the way, I had to set the default state to "ready for taxi," because otherwise the plane starts cold and dark, and you cannot change the aircraft state midflight. The plane should always start turned on if started midflight, I think.

But regardless, a minute after starting, the screens seem to just have completely froze, as you can see in the image below.

Please login to display this image.

I believe this happened after I tried to select an ILS arrival at the airport I wanted. The FMS froze up after that, and so did the PFD/MFD/EICAS. I did not have a "departure" airport set, only an arrival airport. Nor did I have any route set in the legs page. I think this is what caused the screens to freeze.

Same thing has happened to me twice now. I have been unable to complete a flight yet due to this error. First time it happened mid flight. Just now it has happened while setting up on the ground, configuring PER INIT.

This error is shown

WASM: Exception c000001d in gauge MCDU1V in module C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\aerosoft-crj\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft_CRJ_700\panel\ASCRJ_700.wasm

Tried to fly again today and during set up on stand I get the same crash again.

WASM: Exception c000001d in gauge MCDU1V in module C:\Users\xxxxxx\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\aerosoft-crj\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft_CRJ_700\panel\ASCRJ_700.wasm

And again now mid-air... This is beginning to become a painful experience. Is there any known support for this please?

WASM: Exception c000001d in gauge MCDU1V in module C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\aerosoft-crj\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft_CRJ_700\panel\ASCRJ_700.wasm

Loading object from BGL FAILED: {3EF3D3F9-FC95-4109-93B1-EB368B6F58C6}

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the late reply. Could you check with 1.0.0.1 update if you still have this issue. If so, please create a crash dump using the instructions here:

12 hours ago, Secondator said:

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the late reply. Could you check with 1.0.0.1 update if you still have this issue. If so, please create a crash dump using the instructions here:

No problems - the problem seems to be highlighted here - I have put more information and a video of the issue. Of course, when i next can, i will check if there is still an issue.

Archived