Honeycomb MSFS installation inqueries.

Hello there!!!

I have a Bravo Throttle Quadrant and I had a couple of issues/concerns/questions that needed to be answered. I will list them in numbered order to make life simpler for all of us.

1)When trying to use the flap lever axis (next to the throttles) on the throttle (instead of the flap lever on the right side) the input seems to be very sensitive. If I move it 1cm it seems to want to extend the flaps by 1.

2)When assigning the right knob to altitude and trying to change it using the left knob it does not change, 

3)I cant get any of the lights to work with my corresponding swithces (see attached picture below). I have assigned each switch to a specific light on the plane and flipping the switches does not make the lights turn on and off

Please login to display this image.

Quick little side note how do I remove the HUD from flight I cant seem to get it to move.

• Aerosoft

Hi Faris,

welcome to our forums!

1. Have you tried calibrating your Bravo axis via the windows Control Panel?
  2. Judging from the profile name in your shot this is about the Aerosoft CRJ, if yes, this is expected as some functionality is currently not supported. Check out this link and also more brodaly our dedicated MSFS CRJ forums here.
  3. Same as 2.

21 hours ago, BenBaron said:

Hi Faris,

welcome to our forums!

1. Have you tried calibrating your Bravo axis via the windows Control Panel?
  2. Judging from the profile name in your shot this is about the Aerosoft CRJ, if yes, this is expected as some functionality is currently not supported. Check out this link and also more brodaly our dedicated MSFS CRJ forums here.
  3. Same as 2.

I will definitly post this in in that topic.

Also what do you mean by windows control panel? In the crj itself i dont see a axis for flaps.

• Deputy Sheriffs
43 minutes ago, Faris Raza said:

Also what do you mean by windows control panel? In the crj itself i dont see a axis for flaps.

Left click on the Windows Start menu (lower left corner of the screen) -> Scroll down to the folder labeled "Windows System" and left click on it -> Left click on "Control Panel" -> Left click on "Devices and Printers" -> RIGHT click on the icon for the Bravo Quadrant -> Left click on the resulting menu item "Game controller settings" -> Highlight the Bravo and left click on the "Properties" tab -> In the resulting window, left click on the "Settings" tab, then left click on the "Calibrate" tab. Follow the dialog boxes to calibrate your quadrant. AS you're working through calibrating the different axes, you'll have to experiment to find which lever controls which axis. It will depend on which of the six are in use. Best bet is to temporarily remove any covers you have installed and work all six axes.

For flaps, you don't use the flaps axis for the CRJ. Follow the instructions in the link Ben included in his post. How to link the flaps is on the next to the last screenshot towards the bottom of the page.

Archived