Hydraulics louder than engine sound

Hi,
with engine thrust in idle you hear the hydraulics louder than the engines in exterior view. I've been working at the airport and heard several CRJs taxiing and I never heard the hydraulics in idle thrust. You only hear them on the ramp with engines off.
Thank you for fixing.

• Developer

I can't confirm this. Be aware that there are several volums settings in the Options | General | Sound menu. These volumes are automatically assigned to certain classes of aircraft sound. I have them all at 100%. If you changed the ratio between them, it might result in some things being more noisy than others.

Please login to display this image.

vor 2 Stunden , Hans Hartmann sagte:

I can't confirm this. Be aware that there are several volums settings in the Options | General | Sound menu. These volumes are automatically assigned to certain classes of aircraft sound. I have them all at 100%. If you changed the ratio between them, it might result in some things being more noisy than others.

Please login to display this image.

Archived