PFPX Profile for the CRJ

Minerpa

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Matthijs,

According to the product page of the CRJ Professional (P3D version) that version is "Fully prepared for ChasePlane, PFPX". 

I interpret that as that there's a profile available for PFPX, but I do not own that version of the CRJ so I'm not sure.

As I assume real world data is used for that profile, it would mean that it's reusable for the MSFS version of the CRJ.

Could you please check with Hans for us Matthijs? 

If that version is not usable for some reason or simply not available, I will go and try to make one myself.

Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs
22 minutes ago, Mugz said:

Required payment subscription for CRJ-700 profile.

- Pay for CRJ

- Pay for PFPX

- Pay for profile 😃

There is no dropbox subscription required. Just close the "login" window (1) and start the download (direct download) (2):

Please login to display this image.

The login is only required, if you want to store the file in your own dropbox, as the title of the window says.

14 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

There is no dropbox subscription required. Just close the "login" window (1) and start the download (direct download) (2):

"Aircraft Performance Files in blue are freely available on the airlinerperformance.net website, and can also be downloaded by clicking the download links in the table below. Other files are available to Subscribers only. For access to all these files please read and follow the instructions here (most importantly please send me a Private Message once you have subscribed) airlinerperformance.freeforums.net/thread/13/subscribe"

source

https://airlinerperformance.freeforums.net/thread/10/list-available-aircraft-performance-files

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, if you feel you don't want to pay for other peoples work then this is of course your decision.

Keep in mind, that that page is not affiliated with PFPX or Aerosoft at all.

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

At that time we used the profile from http://airlinerperformance.net/aircraft-types/, we have no idea how usable that is at this moment.

Thanks for getting back to me so soon Matthijs. Much appreciated.

Looks like I have to create one myself. I understand creating and hosting those profiles cannot be done completely free of charge, but I don’t want to pay 14GBP for all those performance profiles while I will only use the CRJ one. 

5 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Well, if you feel you don't want to pay for other peoples work then this is of course your decision.

Keep in mind, that that page is not affiliated with PFPX or Aerosoft at all.

Well, in general, my thought is that if Aerosoft created and sells the PFPX planner and if the company created the CRJ-550/700 aircraft for the simulator, then it would be logical to assume that it is necessary to provide a profile for PFPX for the released aircraft. Otherwise, all sense and expediency of purchasing PFPX and subscribing in the future disappears. Actually, it makes no sense to recommend it to new people who have embarked on the path of simmerism.

• Aerosoft
2 minutes ago, Mugz said:

Well, in general, my thought is that if Aerosoft created and sells the PFPX planner and if the company created the CRJ-550/700 aircraft for the simulator, then it would be logical to assume that it is necessary to provide a profile for PFPX for the released aircraft. Otherwise, all sense and expediency of purchasing PFPX and subscribing in the future disappears. Actually, it makes no sense to recommend it to new people who have embarked on the path of simmerism.

Feel free to recommend that. We simply are not able to provide PFPX profiles, we never did. We only provided links.  I am sorry if you believe that is not how things should be. 

Archived