Autothrust Aerosoft A320 Prof

kp911

When autothrust engaged everything allright but when i use once manual thrust i cant set autothrust again it will not engage, it only accelerate and shows LVR CLB

is there a way to again engage autothrust if once disengaged ??

Help needed.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

a320at2.bmp

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please post screenshots in jpg format.

Can you post a screenshot which also shows the lever position when you try to activate a/THR?

Actually it doesnt matter at which position the lever is! Autothrust will NOT reactivate, i tried every position and also pushed the red button on lever.

• Deputy Sheriffs

First, the red button is A/THR disconnect. Will not work for arm/engage A/THR.

Second, when you want to arm/engage A/THR again, have you pressed the A/THR button at FCU?

From FCOM:

The flight crew arms A/THR:

‐ On ground

• By pushing the A/THR pb on the FCU when the engines are not running, or

• By setting the thrust levers at the FLX or TOGA detent when the engines are running.

‐ In flight

• By pushing the A/THR pb on the FCU while the thrust levers are out of the active range, or

• While A/THR is active (“A/THR” white on the FMA), by setting all thrust levers beyond the CL detent or at least one lever above the MCT detent, or

• By engaging the go around mode.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived