Where to install Navigraph nav data updates

Cdr Maverick

HI,

I wanted to confirm where to install Navigraph nav data updates when the plane has been bought through the in-game MS Store.

In this case the plane resides in the official\OneStore folder and not in the Community folder.

In the Navigraph forum it has been stated that even then the nav data needs to go in the Community folder:

CRJ by Aerosoft release on 16.03.2021 - MSFS Navdata Beta / General - Navigraph

This has not worked for me (as far as I can tell :), as it is not obvious which nav data is used)

Could the Aerosoft team please confirm where to put the nav data updates in the case where the plane is in official\onestore folder?

Thanks

Frank

vor 5 Stunden , piotrmkg sagte:

No, it didn't. :)

But thanks for that post. The Navograph guy there confirmed that if you bought the CRJ through the MSFS in-game store (installed to official\OneStore) the nav data must be installed in official as well and not in Community as per their installer.

86_2.png
NAVDataFMS Data Developer
9m

Hi gents,
Aerosoft had now confirmed that the path between the Marketversion and a Webshop version for the navdata is differ. We will change the installer logic now …

Sorry, but we have built the installer with the instructions which we received from Aerosoft.

I will inform you here, when the new installer is online … thanks for your patience and the valueable hints to this. Nobody is perfect, sotty :roll_eyes:

Cheers
Richard

• Aerosoft

This was indeed a bit of a surprise for us as well. New platform, fresh problems!

But Richard is always quick with his fixes. And keep in mind, the database you got (for 'free') is the one that is current at this moment and while all database differ in coverage you will find it hartd to find where they differ in normal use.

Archived