Switches and knobs not working

Dave Fouser

Most of the switches and knobs in the cockpit only rotate in one direction. In the case of the switches, once clicked you cannot switch back. For the knobs, they only rotate counterclockwise no mater which direction you “turn” them. This means all the lights on my panels are now off and I cannot reset them, even if I uninstall and reinstall the aircraft. I know some people were having issues with the sim-connect CFG file that was in the documents folder. I have deleted that and still no change. Any ideas what I can try next. At its present state, my CRJ is un-flyable. 

Hi,

are your control axis stucked too?

If not, you have not the problem related to the SimmConnect.cfg.

Maybe you could set your controls to default. Some bindings may causing errors.

Cheers

• Deputy Sheriffs

For those with this issue, please reply if the post Mathijs made and the information in the post copied just below resolves (or doesn't resolve) the issue. Once you report an issue, it helps others, and helps us troubleshoot, if you provide feedback after trying the suggested actions. Thanks in advance.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived