Crj 555/700 Dead

Eagle642

I bought the 550/700 from MSFS Catalog, I don't have Virus protection on, windows 10.

I installed the planes and went to fly it and nothing happens, the flight bag and switches do not work, the gauges don't turn on.

I removed them and reinstalled them again and the same problem, everything else works with MSFS, the only problem is with the 550/700.

My community folder is empty, nothing on the computer but MSFS.

I would think for that much money I should be able to at least start it.

Any assistance would greatly appreciated.

Hello the Simmers, I bought the CRJ 550-700 (MS Store, not Aerosoft). Each of the variants needed these 10 minutes the first time they were loaded. First flight OK for testing purposes. During the second loading, regardless of whether it is at the gate or the runway, the cabin remains dead. EFB cannot be switched on. In the outside view, the motors are running, can also be controlled, pedals control the rudder, but control via joystick is not possible ... Use Logitech System G940 other planes go with it without problems ... I'm at a loss ..

I renamed the aerosoft-crj folder in 😄 \ Users ..... \ AppData \ Local \ Packages \ Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe \ LocalState \ packages so that CRJ is re-initialized and everything works again the first time it is loaded, but the same problem the second time it is loaded ...

Regards

Peter

10 hours ago, Eagle642 said:

I bought the 550/700 from MSFS Catalog, I don't have Virus protection on, windows 10.

I installed the planes and went to fly it and nothing happens, the flight bag and switches do not work, the gauges don't turn on.

I removed them and reinstalled them again and the same problem, everything else works with MSFS, the only problem is with the 550/700.

My community folder is empty, nothing on the computer but MSFS.

I would think for that much money I should be able to at least start it.

Any assistance would greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Delete Simconnect.cfg under yourusername\documents

Than it works.

Cheers

Archived