PLACE BEARING/DISTANCE doesn't work in certain cases

Custom waypoints doesn't work in certain situations.

For example when using a waypoint such as SNT VOR (Porto Santo LPPS), as a base for the custom waypoint, it doesn't work. And I think this is due to the fact of existing multiple SNT waypoints in the database, and the selection screen appearing to select the right one.

In this last case clicking the right waypoint in the selection screen simply doesn't show the custom waypoint in the Legs page. For instance SNT261/7.5 doesn't show after selecting SNT in the selection screen.

Using a different VOR without duplicate names in the database, for instance FUN211/6.0 (Madeira LPMA) works perfectly. 

P.S: Amazing airplane, keep up the good work!

I have the same probleme, I can;t select a waypoint in the duplicate page when I try to add a custom wpt (from the legs page or from the user wpt page).

I'm trying IS099/5 (Corsica, FR)

34 minutes ago, blahhh said:

I have the same probleme, I can;t select a waypoint in the duplicate page when I try to add a custom wpt (from the legs page or from the user wpt page).

I'm trying IS099/5 (Corsica, FR)

Yes, it doesn't work also from the user waypoint page when using a duplicated waypoint as a base for the custom one.

Archived