crj freezing every couple of minutes with fsuipc installed. (yes autosave is off.)

Miguel Perales

I can affirm. Having tested the CRJ now on four flights. Even a Langen Radar controller on EDDL asked if I have problems with my rig. I explained that I have encountered these problems only with the new CRJ MSFS2020 by aerosoft.

It takes about 10-20 seconds as the buddy mentioned above.

But honestly. It is a real fine aircraft and love the system deepth. Congratulation. I am convinced that the "stuck bug" will be solved soon.I hope 😉

• Aerosoft
45 minutes ago, Radler said:

But honestly. It is a real fine aircraft and love the system deepth. Congratulation. I am convinced that the "stuck bug" will be solved soon.I hope 😉

Can people who have this, totally disable FSUIPC to see if that if that helps?

Any further comment is welcome as we have no idea what could cause this with some users.

• Aerosoft
Just now, blahhh said:

Same thing but also with other aircrafts (eg WT CJ4), I've removed FSUIPC for now.

Okay so that suggest strongly it is not related to the CRJ, any more information welcome.

Because I'm not having an issue and in the vein of "never assume". Does everyone know they need v7 of FSUIPC which is MSFS only. I assume everyone is using the latest version...

The P3D/FSX isn't suitable.

I'm pretty sure FSUIPC has a config file. So deleting that and seeing how the defaults go is a good step if you haven't done it already.

I did two flights with the fbw A32N and had no issues. 3 flights with the crj and I had the freezing problem every minute or two for about 10 seconds. Only above 18000 feet and on the descent it wouldnt stop until final. And I can confirm it does not happen with fsuipc off. 

Is perhaps Flight Saving enabled in FSUIPC for those who are having the issue?  Sure sounds like this might be it, and this could certainly cause what you're seeing.

• Aerosoft

We have got 2 more people who say 'problems' are gone when FSUIPC is de-activated. We like to know more experiences with this before we talk to our friends at FSUIPC.

6 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Is perhaps Flight Saving enabled in FSUIPC for those who are having the issue?  Sure sounds like this might be it, and this could certainly cause what you're seeing.

It’s definitely off. I even reinstalled the plane and fsuipc and same problem. Starts to happen really bad after 18000 feet. Before that it really isn’t a problem. Turning off fsuipc fixes the issue. 

18 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We have got 2 more people who say 'problems' are gone when FSUIPC is de-activated. We like to know more experiences with this before we talk to our friends at FSUIPC.

Mathijs, I found the issue to be my acars that runs through fsuipc to be causing the issue. It had a flight saving mode hidden. Thanks so much for the great plane !

Archived