How about my money back CRJ 700

Andrenilin

The thing doesn't work.... no rudder... no flaps.... I admit the graphics are great and so are the functions but this is a dog and impossible to fly..... I bought this from the MSFS store and I expected it to work without any messing with settings or amendments.

I've had professional streamers tell me they cant get it to work, so what hope do I have.

Update it or refund it.

Lol at "professional streamers." The aircraft is fully working, so your "professional streamers" are full of it, as many "professional streamers" tend to be. I would suggest to stop following the "professional streamers" that provided you with this incorrect information, because rather obviously their expertise is zero.

Maybe they should go back to fly in GTA5. 

PS: here's an actual professional streamer (without the quotation marks) for your perusal. https://www.youtube.com/user/filanjix/videos 

You see that thing that flies and works with no major issues in his streams? It's the CRJ. 

Stop and think about what you are saying for a minute, look at the Discussion boards, if what you are experiencing was common there would be a great deal of flak aimed at Aerosoft here. 

Hi fellow simmers,

As far as I know, Aerosoft has a solid, well deserved reputation in the flight simulator community and after many year of simming, including various Aerosoft products for earlier versions of MSFS, and X-Plane, I had no hesitation in purchasing the CRJ550/700 for the new MSFS. This product is aimed for the simmers willing to spend a considerable amount of time to get familiar with this aircraft and all its systems. Not the easiest way to get airborne, but certainly a most rewarding one in my opinion. And as all new, raising-the-bar products, there will be some minor bugs and glitches but I'm sure that these will be addressed in future updates. I can't believe that a company like Aerosoft did release a product that doesn't work at all and searching for tutorials and reviews on youtube etc. shows that the aircraft is fully flyable. 

Development of add-on aircraft is now a process more complex than ever before, due to the possibilities this new platform (MSFS2020) has to offer, but as with all good things in life, it comes with a price. Not so much in money (€50,= is fair i.m.h.o.), but maybe more in patience to allow the developer to fine-tune the product based on feed-back from its users. So I won't ask for a refund, but choose to support the devteam by reporting issues I might encounter enabling them to solve these issues. It will be a benefit for all users of this beautiful aircraft.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As the TO just came here for ranting and is obviously not interested in getting any help, we can close this topic now.

Archived