Taxi/Landing Lights no Emissive texture

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I'll ask is Stefan has an idea on this.

There is much more problem. Almost all external lights has no emissive mesh. It looks like all the meshes in the model are merged into a single object.

Please login to display this image.

vor 20 Stunden , Mugz sagte:

Taxi and Landing Light turned ON. When i come to close view - no emisive on light

Under what conditions were those images made? We never faced total darkness of the lights during testing. Interesting to know so we can recreate. An update is then of course mandatory. Thanks for the input!

1 minute ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Under what conditions were those images made? We never faced total darkness of the lights during testing. Interesting to know so we can recreate. An update is then of course mandatory. Thanks for the input!

- Load at any runaway at tiny airport (at night)

- Turn Taxi/landing lights

- Use drone camera to close view at lights.

What i expected - Emissive light at bulbs 😃

Almost same position. Of course landing lights and taxi light is turned on.

Just move little bit away

You get emissive lights as the light are installed. Question is now what keeps them from actually showing up... This we will have to test next week. First, with we try to recreate your situation. Then taking the needed steps to remove possible flaws.

vor 3 Minuten, Mugz sagte:

Almost same position. Of course landing lights and taxi light is turned on.

Just move little bit away

Thanks for those pictures! They say thousand times more than the first one. Its seems, that the camera effects are not rendered nearing the light emitters under are certain border distance. That is a parameter we can work with. Actions will be undertaken to overcome this.

9 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Thanks for those pictures! They say thousand times more than the first one. Its seems, that the camera effects are not rendered nearing the light emitters under are certain border distance. That is a parameter we can work with. Actions will be undertaken to overcome this.

Actualy you not right. The problem is that when exporting the model, all meshes were merged into a single object. And now it is impossible to use them. Viewing the model in a blender showed that the headlights are a solid object.

36 minutes ago, Mugz said:

There is much more problem. Almost all external lights has no emissive mesh. It looks like all the meshes in the model are merged into a single object.

that image tell about problem.

vor 13 Stunden , shnt sagte:

same for me, I have to use landing lights when taxiing in the night, because with just taxi lights I cant see anything 

Of course you mean: I not see as good as i would wish. What many dont know is, that this is also a limitation on the real CRJ. Also some of our advisory pilots told us, using the lights in the wing in realworld during taxiing is not an uncommon practice.

vor 3 Minuten, Mugz sagte:

Actualy you not right. The problem is that when exporting the model, all meshes were merged into a single object. And now it is impossible to use them. Viewing the model in a blender showed that the headlights are a solid object.

Hi Mugz! Your commitment in honor: Viewing the model in blender not gives you what we see in 3dsmax at first hand. Be careful judging from this perspective.

2 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Hi Mugz! Your commitment in honor: Viewing the model in blender not gives you what we see in 3dsmax at first hand. Be careful judging from this perspective.

I agree with you. Here I may well be wrong. I apologize. But the developer mode in the game does not give me a chance to think otherwise 😃

vor 1 minute, Mugz sagte:

I agree with you. Here I may well be wrong. I apologize. But the developer mode in the game does not give me a chance to think otherwise 😃

All what the developer mode tells you is, that no emissive meshes are installed.

12 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

All what the developer mode tells you is, that no emissive meshes are installed.

Yes! Of course you are right! With all due respect to you!

2 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

We will overcome the bug. Actions on it will start tomorrow.

Oh. Sorry. Forgot to add. This situation applies to all external light. Nav/Beacon/Strobe/Wing/Logo

Hello,

my landing lights do not illuminate at all, also nose light is always dark. Taxi in the night is problem, I frequently leave taxiway....

Rado

In 1.0.0.1 no see any more problem with external lite. But, some lights still not find emmeshes almost all internal lights

Archived